This plastic chain is designed to organize and protect your wiring as X-Carve moves. The chain is comprised of individual links that swivel in one direction. Individual links can be open and closed, making wire organize and access easy—even after your X-Carve is assembled.
• Two (2) drag chains (one for Y-axis, one for X-axis)
• Support extrusions
• Mounting and assembly hardware
2015 X-Carve Gantry Side Plates and X-Carriage will not work with
this upgrade, as they are missing the hole pattern to attach the drag chain
brackets. In order to use this upgrade kit, you will need to upgrade to the following versions of these items:
Note that the latest version of the X Carriage also lacks the mounting holes for the terminal blocks as the latest version of the X-Carve includes connectorized motors. You’ll need to find an alternative way to wire the stepper motors or attach the terminal blocks.
- Step 1 (1000mm): : "1000mm assembly instructions":http://x-carve-instructions.inventables.com/1000mm/step2a/6dragchain/
- Step 1 (750mm): : "750mm assembly instructions":http://x-carve-instructions.inventables.com/750mm/step2a/6dragchain/
- Step 1 (500mm): : "500mm assembly instructions":http://x-carve-instructions.inventables.com/500mm/step2a/6dragchain/
- Step 2 (all sizes): : "X-Carriage":http://x-carve-instructions.inventables.com/1000mm/step2b/6dragchain/
- Step 3 (all sizes): : "Assemble Gantry":http://x-carve-instructions.inventables.com/1000mm/step2d/5dragchainrail/
- Step 4 (all sizes): : "Wiring":http://x-carve-instructions.inventables.com/1000mm/step6/