This King ColorCore® unique 3 layer high-density polyethylene sheet is perfect for engraving. A layer of black HDPE is sandwiched between two 0.050″ layers of white, making it easy to expose different colors while engraving or milling.
This material is strong and environmentally stabilized, meaning it can withstand harsh weather conditions. This makes it great for sign-making, marine applications, recreational equipment, etc.
The sheets are masked on one side. The other side may have minor scratches or scuffs.
Top and Bottom Layer Thickness – 0.050"
- Density (ASTM D1505): 0.96 g/cc
- Tensile strength at yield (ASTM D638): > 4100 psi
- Tensile modulus (ASTM D638): 225,000 psi
- Elongation at yield (ASTM D638): 9.8%
- Elongation at break - % (ASTM D638): 600
- Flexural modulus (ASTM D790): 185,000 psi
- Heat deflection temp. 66 - psi (ASTM D648): 167° F
- Screw and nail withdrawal (ASTM D1761): 657 lbs and 63 lbs
- Cut tolerance: +/- 1/8"
- Color: Black
- Color: White
- Surface Finish: Textured
- Type: Two-color engravable