The GT2 series of belts are designed specifically for linear motion. They use a rounded tooth profile that guarantees that the belt tooth fits smoothly and accurately in the pulley groove, so when you reverse the pulley direction, there is no room for the belt to move in the groove.
This belting is meant to be used in conjunction with a timing-belt pulley such as these parts.
- Color is black.
- Material is Neoprene (for quiet operation)
- Reinforcing Cords are Fiberglass (belting can be easily cut with regular scissors)
- 124 lb / 56kg Breaking Strength
- 6.25 lb / 2.8kg Working Tension
Note: The Shapeoko 2 and X-Carve (purchased before November 2021) machines use 6.35mm wide belts.
- Pitch: 2mm
- Tooth Profile: GT2
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.