The UC100 is a USB motion controller for Mach3. Traditionally, Mach3 used a parallel port to control your machine. Parallel ports are rare these days and Mach3 does not support Windows 7, 8 or 8.1. You cannot use standard USB to parallel port converters with Mach3. This product solves that problem.
- Motion Control of up to 6 axes (X,Y,Z,A,B,C)
- Configurable step frequency up to 100kHz
- 100% parallel port compatible pinout
- Pullup resistors on all inputs
- Automatic firmware checking and upgrade
- Supported Mach3 functions:
- E-stop input.
- Limit switch inputs.
- Limits override.
- Index input (extended function supports multi slot spindle sensors,
- Mach3-mill only feature, (not Mach3 Lathe).
- Spindle speed PWM control output.
- Step and direction spindle control output.
- Spindle and coolant relay control.
- Charge pump safety signal output (configurable to active/inactive when in E-stop).
- Charge pump adjustable frequency (12.50kHz in normal or 5kHz in laser mode).
- All signals configurable to active High/Low.
- General purpose I/O signals handling.
- Offline mode.
- All MPGs and encoders support (2pcs maximum one time).
- Slave axis.
- Backlash compensation.
- Digitizing probe input.
- Plasma torch height control inputs.