Glue the 3 pieces of the MDF 12″ × 12″ × 1/4" together creating 3 layers to make up 3/4" think board.
-Layout two pieces of material beside each other and cover with wood glue.
- Lay the 3 pieces of material face to face with one side with glue to a corresponding face that doesn’t have glue.
- Use clamps or some form of weights to press the material together and leave to dry. Do your best to keep all edges flush.
- Place the Material on the X-carve and mill the backside first, the slot for the Charger Station Cable
-Turn the Material over (With the milled slot on the left underside) and mill the frontside of the Project.
- Once the milling is finished, remove from the X-Carve and remove the project from the rest of the material by cutting the tabs.
- Sand the edges and remove sharp edges so it is a little rounded.
- Finish with a clear lacquer from a spray can or a wax or oil of your choosing.