1. cut out files
2. for the platform, once cut out, flip over and square its long edge to your x – axis. the shorter curve side will now be along the left. this will allow you to cut the grooves the rings will sit in to build the part that holds the vacuum hose
3. clean up pieces of acrylic of burrs
4. with acylic bonding agent, stack the rings applying the bonding agent to each side that contacts itself.
5. place the cap in a similar fashion.
6. align the hole for the router and use the long pieces to gauge best where to attach to the z plate. you will have to drill through the plate. i used a bolt and wing nut which allows the tension on the for height to be adjusted from the front
7. the tiny squares are to used to build a connection point for the long pieces of acrylic to the platform. glue them in a pyramid so there is more contact