Make the rest of the stand
- Using the table saw, cut a 30° bevel on the bottom of the charger,
- Cut out another peice of wood with the same bevel on one end, about ~50mm (~2") long, the same width as the stand. This is the shelf
- Cut out another piece of wood with the same bevel on one end about ~100mm (~4"), the same width as the stand. This is the base. Cut a groove in the centre of the base wide and deep enough for the cable to run through
- Glue the shelf onto the front of the phone charger so the phone has something to lean against
- Use CA or epoxy to glue the charger to the base – end grain won’t have a lot of strength if you use wood glue, but it can be done. CA is a little bit easier as tape is enough clamping pressure.