Watch my video to see the basics of how this Drum Ornament was made, then follow these simple steps:
1. Cut the top and bottom pieces for the rims from 1/4" lumber.
2. Cut three circles for the body of the drum from 3/4" lumber.
3. Glue the body pieces together and sand smooth.
4. Glue on the top and bottom rims.
5. Spray with finish of your choice. I like Satin Lacquer.
6. Use a needle to weave thread or string around the drum in an X pattern.
7. Tie a loop at the end to hang on the tree.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!