This week, we decided to put our design and engineering skills to the test by building a wooden live hinge lounge chair. The chair is made from 3/4" plywood and has walnut end caps. We used a technique called live hinge, where you take out material in a uniform pattern, which allows the plywood to compress and then bend.
Check out our YouTube channel for more fun projects:) www.youtube.com/woodbrew
Check Out Our Instagram!
Check out the build files for this chair! Send us a link via Instagram DM to your modified version.
Check Out All The Tools We Use!———
• Saw Stop Table Saw: http://amzn.to/2zC32kU
• Jig Saw: http://amzn.to/2znKft0
• Sander: http://amzn.to/2yAPHLc
• X-Carve Machine: https://goo.gl/4cA9JS
• Half a sheet of 3/4" Birch plywood
• (2) 1 × 6 × 24 Walnut
• Waterlox Finish: https://goo.gl/JE5VHB
Patreon Page THANKS!———
Help support the show and get extra content!
Thank you Shane VanBuskirk for supporting our channel:)