Sorry guys, I started writing detailed instructions, but lost it all before clicking save. So here’s a summary.
- Setup sheet has all the tool and material details, and machine settings.
- G-codes provided for those that just want to make it. No mess, no fuss. Just follow in order and follow the setup sheet.
- Step file provided for those who want it.
- Acrylic is best glued down to a piece of sacrificial MDF, so you can go to town on it without clamps getting in the way.
- Youtube link shows some of the first milling operation.
- Also, I lied about the “no mess”. There’s lots! I highly recommend some kind of vacuum boot.
I’m happy to answer any questions if you need more info!