This project has been designed to be cut on an X-Carve machine with the attached Easel File. It can also easily be made with a scroll saw and a drill press.
1. Obtain a piece of material of your choice that is 7″ × 12″ × 1/2"
2. Cut all three pieces using your X-Carve
3. Glue all three pieces together. The Easel file has the pieces orientated from top to bottom, Back, Middle, and Front pieces.
4. Once the glue has dried sand all the ends and edges smooth and apply an appropriate finish.
Scroll Saw Instructions:
1. Obtain two pieces of material of your choice that are 6 1/2″ × 3″ × 1/2" and one piece that is 6 1/2″ × 2″ 1/2"
2. Using the provided Inventor drawing, transfer all measurements for the speaker holes and sound tubes onto the 2" wide piece (middle piece)
3. Cut the sound tubes and speaker holes out of the middle piece with a scroll saw
4. Glue all three pieces together and allow to dry.
5. Once the glue has dried sand all ends and edges to be smooth
6. Mark the location of the speaker holes on the front of the now assembled Amplifier
7. Using a 1 1/4" drill bit, drill a hole 1 1/8" deep
8. Apply an appropriate finish