Size & Weight
Work Area (X Y Z):48in x 48in x 4in
Footprint:65.75in x 55.75in
Work Area (X Y Z):48in x 24in x 4in
Footprint:65.75in x 31.6in
Spindle & Cooling
Spindle Power:2hp (1.5kW)
RPM:From 1.5 kW spindle at 8000 - 24000 RPM
Collet:ER16-A with ⅛" and ¼" collets included
Drive System: High-precision 1" ball screws with linear guides
Motors: NEMA-23 with 292 oz-in
Gantry Clearance: 5in
Z-Axis Max Travel: 6.5in
Includes:Dust shoe, hose, arm
Connects To:Most standard vacuum systems
Controller:Encased to minimize dust exposure; separate machine interface with Pause, Resume, and Reset button controls, Z-Probe connection point, and E-Stop capabilities
120VAC +/-10% @ 60Hz +/-5%
Not compatible with GFI/GFCI outlets
Tiling:Seamlessly carve larger than the carvable area
Graphics Library:5 million+ royalty-free graphics
Fusion360, SolidWorks, AutoCad, VCarve Pro, Aspire, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
Wood/Wood Composites:Hardwoods, softwoods, MDF, plywoods, etc.
Plastics:HDPE, Delrin®️, polycarbonate, acrylic, Corian®️, etc.
Non-Ferrous Metals**:Aluminum, brass, copper, etc.
Import File Types:G-Code, SVG, or DXF files from any software
What's in the box
- X-Carve Pro
- Controller and cables
- Separate control with Pause,
- Resume, and Reset button controls, Z-Probe connection point and E-Stop
- Dust control system - Dust shoe, Hose, Arm
- T-slot wasteboard with threaded inserts - (4x4 model)
- T-slot clamps (x4) - (4x4 model only)
- Cutting bits included (4x4 model): ¼” high speed, 2-flute downcut bit, 3/16” 2-flute downcut bit, 90 degree v-bit, Planing bit
- Cutting bits included (4x2 model): ¼” 2-flute downcut bit, 90 degree v-bit, Balllnose bit for 3D carving, Planing bit
- Standard Threaded Insert Wasteboard Kit (4x2 model)
- Wooden clamp set (x2)
- Assembly tools (8) - 4ft level, Allen key set (1.5mm to 6mm), Torque wrench, Metric hex bit set, Metric socket set, 17mm wrench, Square
*In order to achieve optimal results when carving, proper cut settings and chip removal are required. Inventables continues to test and refine cut settings for materials and will provide updated recommendations in Easel when available.
** For optimal results in aluminum and non-ferrous metals, lubrication and tools specifically designed for metals are required.
The XCP is a digital device that is marketed for use in a commercial, industrial or business environment